Due to current concerns over the coronavirus outbreak, some events have been rescheduled and some artists may be postponing their whole tour.
PARAMOUNT THEATRE UPDATE:
Shows affected by postponements or cancellations:
- MARCH 16 & 17 – BIKINI KILL: Postponed — Dates TBD
- MARCH 18 & 19 – WILCO: Postponed — Dates TBD
- MARCH 20 & 21 – JOE BONAMASSA: Cancelled
- MARCH 22 – PEPPA PIG LIVE: Postponed — Date TBD
- MARCH 23 – SILENT MOVIE MONDAYS: Postponed – Date TBC
- MARCH 26 – ILANA GLAZER: Postponed – Date TBC
- MARCH 27 – HOT JAVA COOL JAZZ: Postponed – Date TBC
- MARCH 28 – FRANCO ESCAMILLA: Postponed – Date TBC
- MARCH 29 – BABY SHARK LIVE!: Postponed – Date TBC
Please keep an eye for upcoming shows and updates, more information to follow as soon as announcements are released. Subscribe to our social media accounts to get instant updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Customers are reassured that in the case of postponements, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled event, and in the case of any cancellations, full refunds will be issued – please contact vendors directly for immediate refunds and for more information.
SHOULD I STILL BUY TICKETS?
You are right to be concerned over the uncertainty of upcoming events. But there is good news! You can buy your concert tickets in confidence knowing that if anything happens, you are fully covered and will receive a full refund.
Don’t let coronavirus ruin your concert/theatre season. Use this opportunity to snap up the best seats whilst others hesitate!
TICKET SQUEEZE GUARANTEE:
If you have purchased tickets via our preferred ticket partner TicketSqueeze.com, in the event of any cancellations you will be given the option of receiving a full refund or a voucher for 120% of the purchase price! Allowing you to repurchase your tickets at a future date or select a different show!